UPME Search and Member List is an addon created to provide advanced features for search and member list. Initial version allows you to search users by letters, display and search by recent search terms, tables based member lists and custom member list designs.
Features List (Documentation Coming Soon)
- Display letters on search and search by first letter of selected custom field. (First Name, Last Name or any other allowed custom field types)
- Store recent search terms of your users and let users search by recent search terms
- Display table based member list instead of default member list
- Built-in custom designs for member lists
- Ability for developers to create their own custom member list designs
- Hire developer of this addon to create your own custom designs or request custom designs for future versions.
- WordPress 4.2 or higher
- UPME version 2.1.01 or higher
- You should have already installed UPME version 2.1.01 or higher, before using this addon.
- Upload and extract the
upme-search-member-listzip file into
/wp-contents/pluginsfolder in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the addon using Plugins section of WordPress.
- Now you are ready to get started.
Compare Default Member List with Custom Member List Designs
- Custom member list designs doesn’t provide Edit Profile option inline. You have to click and visit individual profile or open profile in a modal window for editing.
- Custom member list designs doesn’t provide additional control buttons.
- Profile stats section not available in custom member list design yet.
- When using columns(2/3), you need to consider the width of your page. If the page contains sidebar and the width is too small,profile fields will not display properly.
- All the filters available for default member list may not be available with custom designs.
- Displaying profile status, profile ID and role is not available with custom designs at this stage.
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- No refunds will be offered unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you in resolving the issue on your site.
- You can get a refund if you find bugs in the addon and developer can’t get it sorted within a feasible time period.
- No refunds will be provided for conflicts with themes or other plugins.
- No refunds will be provided when the features are not capable of handling your requirements. So please make sure to ask Pre-Sales questions and confirm whether its right for you.