UPME Create Profile Display
User Profile Options
Let’s take a look at the available fields in registration form creation.
- Title– This is used to identify the user profile in user profiles list. You may choose whatever name you remember for the user profile.
- User Profile Page Name – This is used as the unique identifier for the user profile and used in filters to customize different user profiles. Make sure to use a unique name for the user profile.
- User – This option is used to select the user to be displayed. Also you can choose to display the logged in user instead of any specific user.
- Profile View Type– This option is used to define the profile viewing type. You have 3 options called Full Profile, Compact Profile and Selected Fields on Profile. Full Profile displays all the fields on profile. Compact profile only displays the header section without any other fields. Selected Fields on Profile is used to show limited number of select fields. If this option is selected, you will get another field for select the necessary fields..
- Display User ID– This option is used to display the User Id inside the profile.By default, this setting is disabled.
- Display Profile Status– This option is used to show/hide the user profile status inside the View Profile section.
- Display Profile Stats– This option is used to show/hide the user profile stats(number of comments,posts) inside the View Profile section.
- Display Social Bar– This option is used for displaying/hiding social icons on profile.
- Use In Sidebar– This option is used to display the profile inside the sidebar or inside a full page.
- Display User Role – This option is used for displaying the user role inside the profile.
- Logout Redirect URL – This option is used for specifying the redirect URL after the logout button is clicked from the profile.