UPME Create User Listings
Options for Creating User Listings
Let’s take a look at the available fields in registration form creation.
- Title– This is used to identify the user listing in registration forms list. You may choose whatever name you remember for the user listing.
- User Listing Name – This is used as the unique identifier for the user listing and used in filters to customize different user listings. Make sure to use a unique name for the user listing.
- Profile Grouping Type – This option is used to define the grouping of users. You can choose either All Users or Selected Users. If you choose Selected Users option, you will get another option to select the users you want.
- Group Meta Key– This option can be used when you want to group users by certain custom field value. You can pick one of the custom fields from this field. Then you can enter the value for the custom field in next option. If you dont want group users by custom field, keep the default value.
- Group Meta Value – If you select Group Meta Key field, you can define the expected value in this option.
- Profile View Type – This option is used to define the profile viewing type. You have 3 options called Full Profile, Compact Profile and Selected Fields on Profile. Full Profile displays all the fields on profile. Compact profile only displays the header section without any other fields. Selected Fields on Profile is used to show limited number of select fields. If this option is selected, you will get another field for select the necessary fields.
- User Roles – This option defines user roles for the list. Only the users with specified roles will be displayed. If you want all users, you can omit this option.
- Order By Field – This option defines the field for ordering results. You can select a custom field or one of the predefined order by options.
- Hide Admins – This option is used to hide admins from the user list. By default, admins will be displayed in user list.
- Order Results – This option is used to define the ordering of results as ASC or DESC.
- Hide Until Search – This option is used to hide the results until search is completed. You need a search form to work with this setting. By default this is set to No and the results will be displayed.
- Users Per Page – This option defines how many users to be displayed in a single page.
- Limit Results – This option is used to limit the results to a single page without pagination. By default, this is set to No for displaying results with pagination.
- Open Profiles New Window – This option is used to open profiles in a new window. By default, this options is disabled.
- Open Profiles in Modal Window – This option is used to open the profiles in modal window. By default, this options is disabled.
- Logout Redirection URL – This option is used for specifying the redirect URL after the logout button is clicked from the profile.
- Show Results Count – This option is used to display/hide number of results generated from the user list. By default, this is set to No.
- Number of Columns – This option is used to define the number of user profiles to be displayed inside a single row..
- Display User ID – This option is used to display the User Id inside the profile.By default, this setting is disabled.
- Display Profile Status – This option is used to show/hide the user profile status inside the View Profile section.
- Display Profile Stats – This option is used to show/hide the user profile stats(number of comments,posts) inside the View Profile section.
- Display Social Bar – This option is used for displaying/hiding social icons on profile.
- Display User Role – This option is used for displaying the user role inside the profile.